Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Roedelheimer Str. Dionysos, Frankfurt am Main: 172 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 241 von 2.332 von 2.332 Frankfurt am Main Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. And there is the attached kiddie corner with a swing and a few play things - a little bit run down, yes, but with a very active 5-year old, I am appreciative nonetheless. The table next to us had to wait a long time for a second drink and then again quite some time in order to pay their bill. We went there with class of my son. 01/06/2020 . Local Business. dionysos frankfurt am main • dionysos frankfurt am main photos • dionysos frankfurt am main location • dionysos frankfurt am main address • Der Wiederaufbau des Herrenhauses und des Parks, in dem heute das Restaurant Dionysos seine Türen und den gemütlichen Biergarten unter schattigen für die Gäste öffnet und herrichtet, begann 1981 und wurde von der Stadt Frankfurt finanziert, die das Gebäude unter Denkmalschutz stellte. Facebook. All the usual Greek traditional items are on the menu. 1981 eröffnete die Stadt Frankfurt auch den Saalbau Schönhof, ein preisgekröntes Musik Übungszentrum, das heute auch für Veranstaltungen genutzt wird. Dionysos Restaurant Frankfurt Schönhof - rödelheimer str 34, 60487 Frankfurt, Germany - Rated 5 based on 20 Reviews "Fantastisch! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Local Business. Dionysos, Frankfurt: Se 183 objektive anmeldelser af Dionysos, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Leckere Fleischgerichte, frischer Fisch aus dem Grill, vegetarische Spezialitäten und deutsche Gerichte. 1.5 km from Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg) Website +49 69 71585417. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 183 reviews .68 km away . Local Business. Dionysos, Frankfurt: Consulta 183 opiniones sobre Dionysos con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°225 de 2.378 restaurantes en Frankfurt. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? ... Dionysos. or same quality of food but a bit more reasonable price. There is not such a vast selection for my veggie wife, but she normally asks them to do something different for her, and they seem to manage this each time. A disaster. Find the best Greek Food on Yelp: search reviews of 113 Frankfurt businesses by price, type, or location. Best Greek food in Frankfurt, a real insider's tip. Im Jahre 1872 wurde der Schönhof zur Endhaltestelle der ersten Straßenbahnlinie Frankfurts, die von der Hauptwache bis nach Rödelheim führte und die Menschen von “draußen in die Innenstadt” und wieder zurück beförderte. Leckere Fleischgerichte, frischer Fisch aus dem Grill, vegetarische Spezialitäten und deutsche Gerichte. It doesn't at all feel like it is next to a main road....Luckily we were in no rush when we we went as there were long periods where we didn't see a waiter anywhere around. I really do not recomend this restaurant. 201 meters Arbeitsamt. Related Searches. And the food is really not that bad at all. 228 af 2.383 restauranter i Frankfurt. Order food online at Domino's Pizza, Frankfurt with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Domino's Pizza, ranked #2,146 on Tripadvisor among 2,376 restaurants in Frankfurt. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Order takeaway and delivery at Dionysos, Frankfurt with Tripadvisor: See 183 unbiased reviews of Dionysos, ranked #227 on Tripadvisor among 2,383 restaurants in Frankfurt. Best Greek Restaurants in Frankfurt, Hesse: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Frankfurt Greek restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The service is rather slow. Seværdigheder i Frankfurt, Hesse: Se Tripadvisor-rejsendes anmeldelser og billeder af seværdigheder og ting du kan lave i Frankfurt, Hesse. I would advise to not go for the specials and try the...regular dishes.More. And there is the attached kiddie corner with a swing and a few play things - a little bit run down, yes, but with a very active 5-year old, I am appreciative nonetheless. Only negative point is that you can't pay with card, only in cash.More, If you look at the name of the restaurant, fairly obvious that this is Greek food. Dionysos. Disappointed at the end that they didn't take cards which meant some of our group had to find a cash point. Find the best Greek Food on Yelp: search reviews of 113 Frankfurt businesses by price, type, or location. The ibis Hotel Frankfurt Messe West offers breakfast from 4 am until 12 pm. Zunächst waren dies unter anderem die Ritter von Praunheim, dann Bankiersfamilien wie die von Isaak d’Orville, und später dann die Stadt Frankfurt. Bockenheim Restaurants - Frankfurt, Hesse: See 5,533 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 5,533 restaurants in Frankfurt Bockenheim and search by cuisine, price, and more. Luckily we were in no rush when we we went as there were long periods where we didn't see a waiter anywhere around. Restaurace - Bockenheim (Frankfurt): Najděte na Tripadvisoru recenze cestovatelů na nejlepší restaurace v Frankfurtu, Německo a vyhledávejte podle ceny, polohy a dalších parametrů. Die Geschichte des Lokals, das 1951 zunächst in deutschem Besitz eröffnete und seit 1965 in der 3. ... Dionysos. Dionysos, Francoforte: su Tripadvisor trovi 183 recensioni imparziali su Dionysos, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.227 su 2.383 ristoranti a Francoforte. Generation der Familie Tzomakas von Minas Tzomakas geführt wird, geht laut Aufzeichnungen der Frankfurter Stadtschreiber zurück bis ins Jahr 1575, als der Schönhof erstmals erwähnt wurde. German, Mediterranean, Barbecue, Greek, European, Minas T, Inhaber at Dionysos, responded to this review, Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg). ( although we never had Steaks. About us. But who cares. Gaia Restaurant, Frankfurt: See 18 unbiased reviews of Gaia Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,016 of 2,383 restaurants in Frankfurt. Dionysos Restaurant Frankfurt Schönhof - rödelheimer str 34, 60487 Frankfurt, Germany - Rated 4.7 based on 1 Review "Frankfurt schönster Biergarten" Parhaat ravintolat Bockenheim Frankfurt (Hessen) - Tripadvisor: Tutustu Frankfurtin suosituimpiin ravintoloihin, kaltaistesi matkailijoiden kirjoittamiin arvosteluihin ja ammattilaisten ottamiin sekä matkailijoiden aitoihin kuviin. la famiglia, Frankfurt: See 144 unbiased reviews of la famiglia, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #663 of 2,382 restaurants in Frankfurt. few desserts. Frankfurt Tourism Frankfurt Hotels Frankfurt Bed and Breakfast Frankfurt Holiday Rentals Frankfurt Packages ... Dionysos. Twe managed to order a mixed entrance and mixed grilled meat, along with wine (house wine, no bottle) and...few desserts. Italian West, Frankfurt: See 85 unbiased reviews of Italian West, rated 4 of 5, and one of 2,382 Frankfurt restaurants on Tripadvisor. I recommend the salads and meat the most. Das griechische Restaurant Waldcafé Dionysos befindet sich in Frankfurt Sachsenhausen. 34, 60487 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany. A legjobb éttermek - Bockenheim (Frankfurt), Németország. Local Business. Das griechische Restaurant Dionysos liegt im Frankfurter Stadtteil Bockenheim, in der Rödelheimer Straße, auf dem Gelände des alten Schönhof. Greek Restaurant. Service was a bit impolite and condescending. Breitenbachstraße 7, Bockenheim, 60487 Frankfurt am Main, Nemčija – Odlična lokacija - prikaži zemljevid – Blizu metroja Po rezervaciji so vsi kontaktni podatki nastanitve, vključno s telefonsko številko in naslovom, zapisani na vaši potrditvi rezervacije in v vašem računu. Final surprise; at the end the owner did not want me to pay with a company credit card... he insisted on receiving cash payment, and in the end i managed to pay with EC direct maestro card... anyways, this is not the behavious you expect from the owner after a 60 euro per person dinner; really a shame! Contact. 258 meters Frankfurt am Main West! Stattcafe, Frankfurt: See 33 unbiased reviews of Stattcafe, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,023 of 2,378 restaurants in Frankfurt. ... Bockenheim. But why sould you want to eat a Steak in a Greek restaurant? 183 reviews Open Now. la famiglia, Frankfurt: See 144 unbiased reviews of la famiglia, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #658 of 2,355 restaurants in Frankfurt. 201 meters Arbeitsamt. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. la famiglia, Frankfurt: See 144 unbiased reviews of la famiglia, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #663 of 2,382 restaurants in Frankfurt. The price is not according to the food and service. The table next to us had to wait a long time for a second drink and then again quite some time in order to pay their bill. All the usual Greek traditional items are on the menu. Twitter. 183 reviews Closed Now. You can still have a beautiful Biergarten evening there with your friends or family. 1.5 km from Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg) Website +49 69 71585417. Dionysos, Frankfurt: Consulta 183 opiniones sobre Dionysos con puntuación 4.5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°227 de 2,383 restaurantes en Frankfurt. I seem to have tried most of them. A bit outside of the center of the city but definitely worth the trip! I would return if the weather is nice and I was looking for a slow relaxed evening.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. )More, I enjoyed a nice meal out on a warm evening in May. The A66 highway can be reached in 3 minutes. Unsere Terrasse im griechischem Restaurant Dionysos in Frankfurt ist gerade im Sommer sehr beliebt und zeichnet sich vor allem durch den wald- und naturnahen verwunschenen Garten. So warm, cozy , clean and friendly 164 reviews .13 km away . We went there several times already. Perfect for dinner during summer time. Im Restaurant ist auch eine Kuchentheke mit leckeren frischen Torten und verschiedenes Gebäck. Wir vom griechischem Restaurant Frankfurt das Dionysos enttäuschen Sie nicht. Restaurant. Das griechische Restaurant Waldcafé Dionysos befindet sich in Frankfurt Sachsenhausen. There is not such a vast selection for my veggie wife, but she normally asks them to do something different for her, and they seem to manage this each time. Thai Wok. We have...been eating food here for a number of years and will continue to keep going back. Breitenbachstraße 7, Bockenheim, 60487 Frankfurt am Main, Nemčija – Odlična lokacija - prikaži zemljevid – Blizu metroja Po rezervaciji so vsi kontaktni podatki nastanitve, vključno s telefonsko številko in naslovom, zapisani na vaši potrditvi rezervacije in v vašem računu. Good food, good service, reasonable prices; what more could you want? more. 258 meters Dionysos Restaurant Frankfurt. Only negative point is that you can't pay with card, only in cash. Bis ins Jahre 1895 diente sie dann als Schutzwall für die bis dato eigenständige Stadt Bockenheim gegen mögliche Eindringlinge von außen; dann wurde Bockenheim eingemeindet als Stadtteil Frankfurts. The Industriehof subway station is a 2-minute walk from the Ibis Hotel Frankfurt Messe West. Das griechische Restaurant Dionysos liegt im Frankfurter Stadtteil Bockenheim, in der Rödelheimer Straße, auf dem Gelände des alten Schönhof. Frankfurt. The ibis Hotel Frankfurt Messe West offers breakfast from 4 am until 12 pm. Dionysos, Francoforte: su Tripadvisor trovi 183 recensioni imparziali su Dionysos, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.227 su 2.383 ristoranti a Francoforte. 258 meters Dionysos Restaurant Frankfurt. 197 meters ... Jobcenter West Bockenheim, Frankfurt updated 2018-05-30. ... Bockenheim. Steigenberger Hotels And Resorts in Frankfurt, Hotels near Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof, Hotels near Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (Dom St. Bartholomaus), Hotels near Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg), French Restaurants for Breakfast in Frankfurt, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frankfurt, Sushi Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Group Dining in Frankfurt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frankfurt, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frankfurt, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sachsenhausen-Nord, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Ostend - Osthafen.

Hotfix Steine Waschen, Was Bedeutet Savage Love Auf Deutsch, Gänsespiel Spielanleitung Noris, Tiefenkarte Ratzeburger See, Fahrradbekleidung Outlet Metzingen, Barfen Bei Katzen Sinnvoll, Ausstrahlung 4 Buchstaben, Was Schenkt Man Lehrern Zum Abschied, Olexesh Authentic Athletic,